Artichoke and Spinach Dip
- 1 6 oz can of artichoke hearts
- 1 1o oz package of spinach thawed and squeezed dried and chopped
- 1 3/4 cup of fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon of Kosher salt
- 3 Tablespoon chopped chives
Preheat oven to 400 F (175 degrees C).
Mix the artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic and salt in a bowl and set aside. Mix the rest of the ingredients except the chives. Place in a 1 quart baking dish . Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cook for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle the dish with chives. Serve with pita chips.
- You can make this the day ahead without cooking covered with plastic in the refrigerator.